Wunggurrwil Dhurrung means “strong heart” in Wadawurrung language. This Centre provides a culturally safe place where people of all ages and experiences are welcome to gather, connect, learn and share.
The centre includes a numbers of spaces with different services:
- The Balim Balim Kindergarten.
- Maternal and Child Health nursing care for the Stronger Families, Stronger Boorais program
- Youth Services with a focus on First Nations people of all ages.
- The co-located Koling wada-ngal Aboriginal Corporation provides inclusive spaces for Aboriginal people to walk together as a community, access culturally-safe services, and celebrate culture and identity.
- Yaluk (meaning “river” in Wadawurrung language) describes the shared community meeting spaces for hire to local neighbourhoods in Wyndham Vale for programs and events.